Our New ER+ is now OPEN and our efforts have already started paying off! Wait and overall visit times have gotten shorter, plus the added room gives our patients the privacy and comfort they deserve. Come celebrate with us inside the front lobby of our new ER+ and see firsthand what the overwhelming support from numerous donors in our community has accomplished. Guided tours, refreshments and free gifts will be available to all!
Wednesday June 27th
6:00 am - 9:00 am: Employees, Physicians and Staff Open House and Morning Breakfast
4:00 pm: Donors-Appetizers
5:00 pm: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
5:00 - 7:00 pm: JCBA Open House
Thursday June 28th
4:00 - 7:00 pm: Community Open House
Questions? Call the Community Relations Deaprtment at 618-498-8466.
We saw a need to provide better emergency care. But to get there,
changes had to be made. After three years of planning, talks with the ER
staff and numerous revisions to the plans, we finally have tangible
proof of all our efforts.
The new JCH ER+ features:
- Fourteen patient care areas for trauma-related and minor emergencies
- Expanded care team - a new Nurse Practitioner, Svenja Richter-Morrison, and RN, Melissa Kulp
- Three separate waiting areas
- Soundproof nurses' station for additional privacy and quiet
- Larger supply rooms and staff support facilities
We're proud to report our efforts have already started paying off!
Wait and overall visit times have gotten shorter! Plus, the added room gives our patients the privacy and comfort they deserve.